GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Friday April 20, 2007[edit | edit source]
Loot Changes[edit | edit source]
Adjusted the following items so that they are now exempt from loot scaling:
- Skill Tomes
- Rare materials, such as Ectoplasm
- Gemstones from the Domain of Anguish
- All other rare (gold) items
- All unique (green) items
- Special event items
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen that were previously sub-level 20 before entering Hard Mode now have appropriate armor and weapon damage for their level.
- Added the Warrior's 15k Knight's Armor set to the crafter in Marhan's Grotto.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Updated the Legendary Cartographer Title Track to display as Legendary Cartographer.
- Pet Controls now work differently, as compared to how they worked when pet controls were first introduced. The target locking feature of the pet control panel is now an attack button and works on the pet as a target call works on a hero/henchman. If your target is in about twice the range of the aggro circle or closer, the pet will attack (and will stop attacking if you move farther away). You no longer need to hit the target yourself to make your pet attack it. Furthermore the restriction on pet attacks to shout range has been removed again.