GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday May 3, 2007[edit | edit source]
Audio Updates[edit | edit source]
- Improved combat sounds for axes.
Hero Panel Update[edit | edit source]
- Renamed the "Hero Battles" tab that is found in the Hero panel to "Account."
- Removed the Tournament statistics from the top of the Hero Panel. This information is now found in the new Account tab.
Automated Tournaments[edit | edit source]
- Made further preparations for the beginning of the first season of Automated Tournaments, which starts on Monday.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that prevented Heroes and henchmen from kiting in Hard Mode.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Made preparations for the Double Experience for Elite Skill captures weekend.
- Changed the loading screens for many of the maps in the Battle Isles.
- Chinese users can now add access keys to their accounts through the Character selection screen.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Imperial Commendations have been reverted back to their original silver appearance in inventory.
- When pinged, the Hard Mode icon now says "This is Hard Mode!" rather than "We're in Hard Mode!"
- In addition to loading screen changes on the Battle Isles, the character select screen background for the region has been changed.
- The German and Spanish messages for using lockpicks are now properly translated.
- The French messages for losing or restoring connection with the server are now properly translated.
- Spellcasting item inscriptions now have a two-color, copper appearance.