GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Monday June 18, 2007[edit | edit source]
Skill Updates[edit | edit source]
As a part of this playbalance test week, we’ve made the following skill changes:
- Critical Agility: decreased duration to 4 seconds, the duration now increases by 1 second for each rank of Critical Strikes.
- Elemental Lord: decreased the bonus to Elemental attributes to 1.
- Intensity: decreased duration to 10 seconds, increased recharge time to 45 seconds.
- Cry of Pain: decreased recharge time to 15 seconds.
- Ether Nightmare: decreased recharge time to 15 seconds.
- "There is Nothing to Fear!" [sic]: decreased duration to 4 seconds, the duration now increases by 1 second for every 2 ranks of Leadership.
- Vampirism: increased duration to 30..150 seconds.
Faction Reward NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Characters must now be level 20 to learn Kurzick or Luxon skills.
- Using the "Raise Alliance reputation" option with the Kurzick/Luxon faction reward NPCs now gives 10,000 points toward the corresponding title track. The cost is still 5,000 faction points, and the reputation gained by the alliance is still 5,000.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Moved the footmen away from the middle teleporters of the Jade Isle to prevent players from targeting them from below.
- Faction gain messages are no longer displayed in the Chat panel when you gain less than 25 faction points.
- Updated the Korean game ratings icons.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Critical Agility is currently bugged, and the bonus seconds provided by Critical Strikes do not apply when the skill reapplies itself.
- This update fixed a bug which caused the skill trainer and skill monitor tooltips for "There's Nothing to Fear!" to erroneously display the skill's healing range as 20...51 rather than 20...52.