GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Friday, August 03, 2007[edit | edit source]
Heroes' Ascent Changes[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the time on the Antechamber and Forgotten Shrines from 10 minutes to 6 minutes.
- When a team in the Antechamber or Forgotten Shrines has scored 20 points more than its opponent, the game ends and the high-scoring team wins.
- Players can now only bring a maximum of 2 non-human (Hero or henchmen) players into Heroes' Ascent maps.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the circumstances in which Heroes use the skill "Death Nova" in PvP.
- Fixed the skill "Vampirism" so that it now steals the correct amount of damage.
- The Burial Mounds map has been added back in to the Heroes' Ascent map rotation to accommodate the large number of teams playing during the Heroes' Ascent Bonus Weekend.