The content of this page, news item, image or update note is copyrighted to ArenaNet - it is not released under a creative commons license and is used by GuildWiki by fair use only.
Update - Friday, August 03, 2007Edit
Heroes' Ascent ChangesEdit
- Reduced the time on the Antechamber and Forgotten Shrines from 10 minutes to 6 minutes.
- When a team in the Antechamber or Forgotten Shrines has scored 20 points more than its opponent, the game ends and the high-scoring team wins.
- Players can now only bring a maximum of 2 non-human (Hero or henchmen) players into Heroes' Ascent maps.
- Adjusted the circumstances in which Heroes use the skill "Death Nova" in PvP.
- Fixed the skill "Vampirism" so that it now steals the correct amount of damage.
- The Burial Mounds map has been added back in to the Heroes' Ascent map rotation to accommodate the large number of teams playing during the Heroes' Ascent Bonus Weekend.