GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, August 16, 2007[edit | edit source]
Skill Updates[edit | edit source]
Assassin[edit | edit source]
- Dark Apostasy: reduced casting time to .25 seconds.
- Fox Fangs: reduced activation time to .5 seconds.
- Golden Fox Strike: reduced recharge time to 4 seconds.
- Iron Palm: reduced Energy cost to 5.
- Jagged Strike: increased Bleed duration to 5..20 seconds.
- Jungle Strike: reduced activation time to .5 seconds.
- Locust's Fury: reduced recharge time to 10 seconds.
- Palm Strike: reduced Energy cost to 5.
- Unsuspecting Strike: reduced recharge time to 2 seconds.
- Way of Perfection: increased duration to 60 seconds; decreased casting time to .25 seconds.
- Way of the Empty Palm: reduced recharge time to 10 seconds.
- Wild Strike: this Skill is now unblockable.
Ritualist[edit | edit source]
- Ancestors' Rage: decreased casting time to .25 seconds; removed Exhaustion; functionality changed to: "For 1 second, nothing happens. When this Enchantment ends, all foes adjacent to target ally are struck for 30..130 lightning damage."
- Anguish: reverted skill to its original behavior.
- Defiant Was Xinrae: reverted skill to its original behavior.
- Disenchantment: reverted skill to its original behavior.
- Dissonance: reverted skill to its original behavior.
- Spirit Burn: functionality changed to: "Target foe is struck for 5..50 lightning damage. If any Spirits are within earshot, Spirit Burn causes Burning for 1..3 second(s)."
- Wanderlust: reverted skill to its original behavior.
- Wielder's Strike: increased recharge time to 6 seconds; decreased unconditional damage to 5..50; decreased conditional damage to 10..40; removed exhaustion.
- Xinrae's Weapon: reverted skill to its original behavior.
Victory or Death Changes[edit | edit source]
- Increased the total time between GvG matches in Automated Tournaments to 35 minutes. Games use a tie-breaker if not complete within 28 minutes, with an extra minute on either end for map loading or internet delays (total 30 minutes), and 5 minutes between each round to allow teams more time to organize.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Made additional adjustments to the Luxon Warriors in Fort Aspenwood to prevent them from fleeing homeward when the siege turtle is killed.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally cut off lengthy trade and party-search-related messages in the Chat panel.
- Added additional trade and grouping keywords to the list of words that trigger Party Search.
- Changed the layout of the Forgotten Shrines and Fetid River Heroes' Ascent maps.
- Added a message to alert players when someone in their district has achieved a maximum title that counts toward earning Favor of the Gods.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that prevented Water Tormentors and Sanity Tormentors in the Domain of Anguish from having weapons when created by the Call to the Torment skill.
- Changed Abaddon’s AI for "Words of Madness" so it does not allow entirely avoiding him while achieving Masters level completion of the mission at the same time.
GuildWiki Notes[edit | edit source]
- Files that are being downloaded now decrement through each number instead of skipping number of files while downloading.