GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Wednesday, August 29, 2007[edit | edit source]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that prevented some parties that had received a "bye" in the first round of a tournament from not always receiving their Tournament Reward Points.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with Eye of the North and some graphics chipsets, including Intel 915/945.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Healing Spring now plays an effect in the area in which it is active.
- To prevent players from unintentionally breaking items, Perfect Salvage Kits can no longer be used to salvage materials.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Players had to re-accept the EULA.
- The quests Against the Destroyers, The Knowledgeable Asura, and The Missing Vanguard have been updated.
- This update changed Eye of the North from a town to an outpost.
- Mesmer Primeval Armor is bugged. The character is invisible on the character selection screen and in the game for some graphics card chipsets.
- Ritualist Ancient Armor is bugged. The character is invisible on the character selection screen and in the game for some graphics card chipsets.
- This update also appears to have fixed some major clipping issues with several shields on Monk characters.
- The major port cities on each of the three continents have been reverted to their original state, before the GW:EN earthquakes.
- The Armor bugs can be fixed by removing the armor and then re-equipping it.
- Certain Shining Blade NPCs, including Elder Gretchen in Aurora Glade and Alari Doubleblade in Silverwood, now have audio dialogue when you speak with them (like Eye of the North NPCs).