GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Update - Thursday, November 08, 2007[edit | edit source]
Skill Updates[edit | edit source]
We will be evaluating the following changes over the course of the next week. Additional adjustments may be made during that time period.
Assassin[edit | edit source]
- Recall: when this Enchantment ends, it now disables all of the caster's Skills for 10 seconds.
Dervish[edit | edit source]
- Mystic Healing: decreased heal amount to 5..65.
Elementalist[edit | edit source]
- Shell Shock: decreased recharge time to 8 seconds. This Skill now has 25% armor penetration.
Mesmer[edit | edit source]
- Conjure Nightmare: decreased Energy cost to 15.
- Shrinking Armor: increased Health degeneration to 1..4.
- Signet of Illusions: fixed a bug that allowed this Signet to stack with itself.
Monk[edit | edit source]
- Blessed Light: increased heal amount to 10..140.
- Cure Hex: now affected by Healer's Boon.
- Glimmer of Light: decreased recharge time to 1 second; increased heal amount to 10..115.
- Healer's Boon: instead of an upkeep cost, this Skill now has a duration of 10..55 seconds and no longer ends after a number of Spells are cast.
- Healing Breeze: increased duration to 15 seconds; increased Health regeneration to 4..9.
- Healing Ribbon: now affected by Healer's Boon.
- Heal Party: increased heal amount to 30..90.
- Light of Deliverance: increased casting time to 2 seconds; decreased heal amount to 5..70; now affects all party members regardless of Health.
- Restful Breeze: increased duration to 8..18 seconds.
- Vigorous Spirit: decreased casting time to .25 seconds.
- Word of Healing: this Skill can now target the caster; increased non-conditional heal amount to 25..150; decreased recharge time to 3 seconds.
Necromancer[edit | edit source]
- Oppressive Gaze: conditional effect now only triggers on foes who are below 50% Health.
- Weaken Armor: decreased Energy cost to 5; decreased casting time to 2 seconds; decreased recharge time to 5 seconds; changed the skill type to a Spell; functionality changed to: "Target foe has Cracked Armor for 5..20 second[s]."
Ranger[edit | edit source]
- Energizing Wind: increased Energy cost to 15; decreased duration to 30..90 seconds; decreased Spirit's level to 1..6.
- Fertile Season: increased Energy cost to 15; decreased Health bonus to 50..150; decreased armor bonus to 8.
- Magebane Shot: functionality changed to: "If this attack hits, it interrupts target foe's action. If that action was a Spell, it is disabled for 5 seconds. This attack cannot be blocked."
Ritualist[edit | edit source]
- Ancestors' Rage: this Skill is no longer considered an Enchantment.
- Spiritleech Aura: fixed a bug that swapped duration and effect time.
- Weapon of Warding: increased duration to 5..10 seconds.
- Splinter Weapon: functionality changed to: "For 20 second[s], target ally has a Splinter Weapon. Target ally's next 1..5 attacks deal 5..50 damage on up to 3 adjacent foes."
- Sundering Weapon: increased duration to 5..20 seconds.
Warrior[edit | edit source]
PvE-Only Skills[edit | edit source]
- Winds: fixed a bug that caused Winds (a Vanguard skill) to affect allies as well as foes.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Added a trophy to the Great Temple of Balthazar to commemorate the current winners of the 2007 $100,000 Tournament Series.
- Removed the Celestial Tournament season PvP trophy from the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Fixed an exploit in Regent Valley that allowed players to kill pet bears repeatedly to obtain multiple ale rewards from the Bear Hunters.
- Moved a patrol of Stone Summit Dwarves who often traveled too close to the entrance in Duncan the Black's level of Slavers' Exile.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Necromancer minions to count as kills for the Blessing of the Luxons and the Blessing of the Kurzicks.