GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Update - Thursday, November 08, 2007[edit | edit source]
Skill Updates[edit | edit source]
We will be evaluating the following changes over the course of the next week. Additional adjustments may be made during that time period.
Assassin[edit | edit source]
- Recall: when this Enchantment ends, it now disables all of the caster's Skills for 10 seconds.
Dervish[edit | edit source]
- Mystic Healing: decreased heal amount to 5..65.
Elementalist[edit | edit source]
- Shell Shock: decreased recharge time to 8 seconds. This Skill now has 25% armor penetration.
Mesmer[edit | edit source]
- Conjure Nightmare: decreased Energy cost to 15.
- Shrinking Armor: increased Health degeneration to 1..4.
- Signet of Illusions: fixed a bug that allowed this Signet to stack with itself.
Monk[edit | edit source]
- Blessed Light: increased heal amount to 10..140.
- Cure Hex: now affected by Healer's Boon.
- Glimmer of Light: decreased recharge time to 1 second; increased heal amount to 10..115.
- Healer's Boon: instead of an upkeep cost, this Skill now has a duration of 10..55 seconds and no longer ends after a number of Spells are cast.
- Healing Breeze: increased duration to 15 seconds; increased Health regeneration to 4..9.
- Healing Ribbon: now affected by Healer's Boon.
- Heal Party: increased heal amount to 30..90.
- Light of Deliverance: increased casting time to 2 seconds; decreased heal amount to 5..70; now affects all party members regardless of Health.
- Restful Breeze: increased duration to 8..18 seconds.
- Vigorous Spirit: decreased casting time to .25 seconds.
- Word of Healing: this Skill can now target the caster; increased non-conditional heal amount to 25..150; decreased recharge time to 3 seconds.
Necromancer[edit | edit source]
- Oppressive Gaze: conditional effect now only triggers on foes who are below 50% Health.
- Weaken Armor: decreased Energy cost to 5; decreased casting time to 2 seconds; decreased recharge time to 5 seconds; changed the skill type to a Spell; functionality changed to: "Target foe has Cracked Armor for 5..20 second[s]."
Ranger[edit | edit source]
- Energizing Wind: increased Energy cost to 15; decreased duration to 30..90 seconds; decreased Spirit's level to 1..6.
- Fertile Season: increased Energy cost to 15; decreased Health bonus to 50..150; decreased armor bonus to 8.
- Magebane Shot: functionality changed to: "If this attack hits, it interrupts target foe's action. If that action was a Spell, it is disabled for 5 seconds. This attack cannot be blocked."
Ritualist[edit | edit source]
- Ancestors' Rage: this Skill is no longer considered an Enchantment.
- Spiritleech Aura: fixed a bug that swapped duration and effect time.
- Weapon of Warding: increased duration to 5..10 seconds.
- Splinter Weapon: functionality changed to: "For 20 second[s], target ally has a Splinter Weapon. Target ally's next 1..5 attacks deal 5..50 damage on up to 3 adjacent foes."
- Sundering Weapon: increased duration to 5..20 seconds.
Warrior[edit | edit source]
PvE-Only Skills[edit | edit source]
- Winds: fixed a bug that caused Winds (a Vanguard skill) to affect allies as well as foes.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Added a trophy to the Great Temple of Balthazar to commemorate the current winners of the 2007 $100,000 Tournament Series.
- Removed the Celestial Tournament season PvP trophy from the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Fixed an exploit in Regent Valley that allowed players to kill pet bears repeatedly to obtain multiple ale rewards from the Bear Hunters.
- Moved a patrol of Stone Summit Dwarves who often traveled too close to the entrance in Duncan the Black's level of Slavers' Exile.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Necromancer minions to count as kills for the Blessing of the Luxons and the Blessing of the Kurzicks.