GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, December 20, 2007[edit | edit source]
Wintersday[edit | edit source]
- Wintersday is here! Kamadan, Lion's Arch, Droknar's Forge, and Ascalon City are decorated for the occasion. Over the coming days, holiday activities will begin as special guests arrive to join the festivities. Everything leads up to the big Wintersday celebration on January 1, which will take place every three hours in Lion’s Arch and Kamadan (on the hour in Lion’s Arch and 15 minutes past the hour in Kamadan). Be sure to collect candy cane shards for the big celebration!
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug in the Bonus Mission Pack missions to make player armor equal across classes and armor levels.
- Fixed a bug that caused Star Strike to be affected by Death Magic attribute.
- Fixed a bug that gave players premature access to an area they hadn't previously visited.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Added an option to toggle name tag fading of distant targets.
- The Imperial Herald located in the Great Temple of Balthazar has been updated with additional information about the $100,000 Tournament series and the Skill and Item Unlock Pack promotion.
- The Xunlai Tournament House NPC is now offering prizes for December, and can be found in the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan.