Update - Thursday January 24, 2008[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that prevents the Guild Lord in GvG from charging into melee range when fighting the opposing Guild Lord.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Elementalist skill Unsteady Ground to fail if its target died before the casting time completed.
- Fixed an incorrect error message for the Mesmer skill Simple Thievery.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Mesmer skill Signet of Illusions from applying the user's Illusion attribute to certain spell effects.
Monk[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Monk skill Patient Spirit from displaying its healed amount to the caster.
Armor[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused a visible gap at the elbow when Obsidian Armor (Necromancer male) was worn with certain combinations of other armor.
Quest[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug in the quest named A New Guide that caused the quest log to show an incorrect location for Curator Ruras.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the character-select screen to display the selected character's home campaign incorrectly, and to falsely state that the character could not be used.
- Fixed a bug that caused distant Heroes to incorrectly display a change in Health instead of Energy when under the effects of some skills. For example, a Hero using Storm Djinn's Haste while beyond compass range would appear to lose approximately 10 Health per second instead of the actual 1 Energy per second.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Made preparations for the Bonus Mission Pack to be sold via the in-game store.