GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday January 31, 2008[edit | edit source]
Hero AI[edit | edit source]
- Improved Hero AI for the Monk skill, Holy Veil.
- Improved Hero AI for the Elementalist skill, Vapor Blade.
- Improved Hero AI for the Mesmer skill, Drain Delusions.
- Improved Hero AI for the Assassin skill, Mark of Death.
- Improved Hero AI for the Assassin skill, Augury of Death.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Charr Bladestorms found in Guild Wars: Eye of the North now wield swords instead of axes to match their equipped skills.
- Damned Crewmen in the Shards of Orr now have Clamor of Souls instead of Destructive Was Glaive[sic] to remedy large spike damage that occurs when these creatures disappear during final boss encounter.
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug in Eye of the North that could allow players to accept the Smell of Titan in the Morning quest before saving Captain Langmar, thus preventing these players from turning the quest in when completed.
- Fixed a bug with some male player armor combinations involving Chaos Gloves, Glacial Gauntlets, Destroyer Gauntlets, and Stone Gauntlets that could leave a gap at the left elbow.