GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Friday February 29, 2008[edit | edit source]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused the Ritualist skill Destructive was Glaive to grant less armor penetration than intended against high-armor targets.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Paragon Leadership attribute to give incorrect Energy when the Eye of the North skill Ursan Roar was used.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Mesmer skill Extend Conditions to not affect Disease.
- Fixed a bug that caused Paragon Heroes to not use the skill Aggressive Refrain when ordered to.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause a crash when removing a message from the Charr Battle Plan Decoder.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Nightfall quest The Madness of Prophecy to not progress for some players.
- Fixed quest text that incorrectly listed the Nightfall NPC Lonai as being located in the Command Post.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Underworld quest Terrorweb Queen to not complete if the Terrorweb Queen is killed too quickly.
- Fixed a bug that caused clipping issues on some male Nightfall characters when wearing the Warrior Obsidian Helm.
- Fixed a bug with the male Dreadnought Elite Platemail Gauntlets.
- Fixed a bug with the /report function to give an error message when attempting to report a character that is no longer in the district.
- Fixed a bug with the quest To the Rescue that prevented enemies from spawning.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused players to fail in the Fissure of Woe when an unrelated NPC died off screen.
- Fixed a bug in the Gate of Desolation mission that caused the description of Junundu Tunnel (a Junundu skill) to display that it had a knockdown duration of 0 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented characters from accessing two Eye of the North quests, Destruction's Depths and A Time for Heroes, as well as the Heart of the Shiverpeaks dungeon.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
- Made the following improvements to Fort Aspenwood:
- The green gate will no longer close behind the juggernaut, trapping him within Gunther's area.
- The Luxon siege turtles will no longer target spirits, minions, or pets when choosing enemy targets.
- Updated the Journey to the North buff description to inform players that attributes cannot be modified while under the benefits of the buff.
- In the Gate of Desolation mission, removed a redundant portion of the skill description for Queen Bite (an Aijundu skill), which stated that the skill healed for 0 life.
- Removed health regeneration from Ilsundur, Lord of Fire to be consistent with other dungeon boss encounters and to reduce the difficulty of the encounter.