GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, March 20, 2008[edit | edit source]
Skill Changes[edit | edit source]
Assassin[edit | edit source]
- Fox's Promise: functionality changed to: For 5..20 seconds, your dagger attacks cannot be blocked. This enchantment ends the next time you fail to hit.
Dervish[edit | edit source]
- Guiding Hands: decreased number of attack skills that cannot be blocked to 0..3.
Mesmer[edit | edit source]
- Enchanter's Conundrum: functionality changed to: For 10 seconds, target foe casts enchantments 100% slower. When this hex is applied, that foe takes 30..120 damage if not under the effects of an enchantment or hex spell.
- Mantra of Concentration: decreased duration to 1..38 seconds; increased recharge to 30 seconds.
- Hex Breaker: decreased duration to 5..80 seconds.
Necromancer[edit | edit source]
- Angorodon's Gaze: decreased Energy cost to 5; decreased Health stolen to 10..40; decreased Energy gained to 1..9.
Warrior[edit | edit source]
- Mokele Smash: decreased adrenaline gained to 2 strikes.
- Magehunter's Smash: increased adrenaline cost to 8 strikes; updated the animation to match Hammer Bash.
Ranger[edit | edit source]
- Sundering Attack/Penetrating Attack: decreased damage to 3..10; decreased armor penetration to 10%; increased recharge to 4 seconds.
- Power Shot: decreased damage to 5..20.
- Precision Shot: decreased damage to 3..18.
Automated Tournaments[edit | edit source]
- You now lose K value (25 for daily, 50 for monthly) rating if you sign up for a tournament and forfeit the first round.
- Tournament Reward points are now based off the number of teams who did not forfeit in the first round.
- Bonus tournament reward points are now awarded for playing in every round of a daily tournament: 5 for 1v1 daily tournaments, and 15 for GvG daily tournaments.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused the map marker on the reward NPC to not appear when the Clear the Chamber quest completed in the Underworld.