GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Monday, March 31, 2008[edit | edit source]
Taiwan service update[edit | edit source]
- Made modifications to certain game features for Taiwan/Macau/Hong Kong accounts in response to recent changes to Taiwanese law.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Domain of Anguish has been changed to allow the final boss in each realm to spawn without players keeping the quest Mallyx the Unyielding in their quest logs.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug with the Destroyer skill Inner Fire that caused its user to not receive any healing from the skill.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Monk skills Spotless Mind and Spotless Soul to remove hexes/conditions after the enchantment had been removed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented healing bonuses/penalties (such as Healer's Covenant) from affecting Patient Spirit.
- Health degeneration from Chalice of Corruption will no longer affect players during Polymock matches.
Guild Wiki Notes[edit | edit source]
- This update caused level 20 characters to turn into Stick Figures both in PvE and in PvP. For more details, see April Fools' Day 2008.
- Non-Ranger PvP characters can't make new PvP armor. It all shows up as Ranger armor, and it's not possible to create for other character classes. However, loading equipment templates works. This glitch has been fixed in a later update.