GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Update - Thursday, May 7, 2009[edit | edit source]
Xunlai Tournament House 2.0[edit | edit source]
- The Xunlai Tournament House has received a variety of exciting improvements!
- Players will now log in to the Xunlai Tournament House with their Guild Wars username and password.
- The interface and functionality of the Xunlai Tournament House has been greatly improved. To read about the changes, see this article.
Updated Zaishen Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Updated the Zaishen Chest drops to replace the Unseen Tonic with the Phantasmal Tonic for the month of May. More information on Zaishen Rewards can be found here.
Automated Tournaments[edit | edit source]
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from turning in collectible items to Nicholas Sandford.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some pets to evolve at level 14.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some pets from being added to the Fellowship monument.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Xunlai Tournament Agents now offer prizes for the April tournament. These agents can be found in the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan.
- Zaishen Combat Quests are now repeatable.
- When multiple quests have been completed, players are now able to select which quest they would like to turn in.
- Reduced the cost of Zaishen Summoning Stones from 5 Silver Zaishen Coins to 3.
GuildWiki Notes[edit | edit source]
- Removed Rainbow Phoenix pets from heroes which had charmed them.