GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Game updates/2009 July
Update - Thursday, July 2, 2009[edit | edit source]
Dragon Festival 2009[edit | edit source]
- Decorated Shing Jea Monastery and Kaineng Center in preparation for the Dragon Festival.
- Beginning at Noon Pacific (-7 GMT) on Thursday, July 2, 2009, the Shing Jea Boardwalk, Dragon Arena, and Rollerbeetle Racing will be opened for the duration of the weekend.
- Captain Rujiyo will be gathering adventurers in Shing Jea Monastery for special festival missions at various times throughout the day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- For the final events on Sunday, July 5, Emperor Kisu will visit Shing Jea Monastery every two hours, with the first event starting at 2:00 AM Pacific (-7 GMT) and the last event starting at 11:59 PM Pacific (-7 GMT).
- Imperial Supply Master Kagno will appear in Shing Jea Monastery as the event comes to a close at 11:59 AM Pacific (-7 GMT) on Monday, July 6. He will remain there for one week to exchange 250 Victory Tokens for the new mask in case anyone misses the exchange with Emperor Kisu.
- For the full mission and event schedule, please see the Dragon Festival 2009 event page.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused Signet of Creation to affect non-Binding Ritual spells.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Signet of Creation from applying to certain Binding Rituals.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Junundu skill Choking Breath from interrupting some enemies.
- Updated Soothing, Vampirism, and Preservation to use the correct casting animations.
Update - Thursday, July 9, 2009[edit | edit source]
Zaishen Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Updated the Zaishen Chest drops to replace the Automatonic with the Boreal Tonic for the month of July. More information on Zaishen Rewards can be found here.
Automated Tournaments[edit | edit source]
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Increased the K-value of rated matches in GvG and Hero Battles to 15. For more information on this change, please see the Developer Updates page.