Update - Monday, May 24, 2010[edit | edit source]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that placed inaccurate map markers after completing Wanted by the Shining Blade quests.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to add and change upgrades on War in Kryta unique weapons.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Justiciar Marron's name from appearing correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused Lesser Flame Sentinels in the Burning Isle guild hall to lose Health too quickly.
- Fixed a bug that removed Discord (PvP) from the game.
- Fixed a bug that caused the duration of Calculated Risk (PvP) to scale incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused Sliver Armor to deal armor-ignoring damage instead of earth damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused Symbolic Celerity to affect signets used by foes and allies.
- Fixed a bug that caused Syn Spellstrike [Illusion Henchman] to use Migraine instead of Migraine (PvP).
- Fixed a bug that caused Tannaros [Punishing Henchman] to use Empathy instead of Empathy (PvP).
- Fixed a bug that caused Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] to use Blinding Surge (PvP) instead of Blinding Surge.
- Fixed a text bug in the concise description for Keystone Signet.
- Fixed a text bug in the German descriptions for Psychic Instability and Psychic Instability (PvP).