GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update 2 - Thursday, October 21, 2010[edit | edit source]
Bug Fix[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving the correct amount of Gamer points in Costume Brawl.
Update - Thursday, October 21, 2010[edit | edit source]
Halloween 2010[edit | edit source]
- This time of year, when fear holds sway
- And Mad King Thorn comes out to play,
- His trusty servants hope and pray
- That Halloween is here to stay.
- You’ll get a strange thing from the king
- And stranger still from candy,
- Beware the pain that bad jokes bring,
- And keep your weapons handy.
- An ancient evil stains the land,
- It reaches from the interior,
- The grasp of doom's cold, clammy hand:
- Could Tyria get any eerier?
Halloween Events[edit | edit source]
- Preparations have been made for Halloween 2010.
- A number of new quests will become available throughout the course of the events.
- Some NPCs in GvG are showing their Halloween spirit by wearing costumes.
- Costume Brawl:
- Added new hero and villain costumes.
- Costumes and teams will be randomly assigned for each match.
- Game rewards have been changed to 15 Gamer points per win.
- Players no longer receive Gamer point bonuses for consecutive wins.