GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, October 20, 2011[edit | edit source]
- The leaves have turned. The air is chill.
- Spectral fines do what they will.
- We light a candle, draw the shads,
- And hope it's just the light that fades.
- Can ancient bonds still hold back doom?
- Is there no everlasting tomb?
- Should we help break the Mad King's yoke?
- Are we a punchline in his joke?
- Let's robe ourselves in others' guises,
- Dodge the tricks, and seek out prizes,
- Risk our souls for passing fame,
- And pray that this is just a game.
Halloween Events[edit | edit source]
- Preparations have been made for Halloween 2011.
- Costume Brawl has been updated with new hero and villain costumes.
- A new challenge mission will become available early next week.
Update 2[edit | edit source]
Festival Updates[edit | edit source]
- Changed the default dye colors for the Ravenheart Witchwear and Vale Wraith costumes.
- Changed Guild Wars In-Game Store art to reflect new default dye colors.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that prevented Pious Renewal from recharging itself during Costume Brawl.