GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, February 16, 2012[edit | edit source]
Feature Update[edit | edit source]
- Added localization support for Winds of Change content.
Feature Changes[edit | edit source]
- Rebalanced Tracking the Corruption in Hard Mode.
- Adjusted the AI for Gunther and the Gatekeepers in Fort Aspenwood.
- Improved the AI for Siege Turtles in Fort Aspenwood.
- Improved the AI for heroes.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug in that allowed Redemption for the Lost to be completed without finishing all of the quest objectives.
- Fixed a bug that prevented allies summoned by Tengu Support Flares and Imperial Guard Reinforcement Orders from appearing in the party window.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Phoenix's Retribution staff to be missing an inscription.
- Fixed a bug that caused the guild owner of the Altrumm Ruins outpost to be displayed in Finding Jinnai.
- Fixed a bug in that spawned the player facing a wall when entering Kinya Province.
- Fixed a bug that prevented pandas from growing in size after evolving.
- Fixed various bugs with the display of some costume art.