GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Gandara, the Moon Fortress
|Gandara, the Moon Fortress|
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Gandara, the Moon Fortress is a city in Kourna, with well-guarded gates. Enemies of Varesh Ossa have no chance of breaking in, though there have been attacks from the sea and infiltrations that have gotten through its defensive barriers. The explorable area is on the shores north of the city, at the mouth of the river Elon, mostly in the river's delta and the shallow waters between islands. The city itself is situated on the largest island, giving it a distinctive crescent shape. Locations of note include docks on the west point and in the south, and the Plaza of the Five Gods, a large square in the eastern part of the city. There is a prison on another island, to the east.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- North: Pogahn Passage
Shrines and Blessings[edit | edit source]
- Statue of Dwayna, Skale Hunt, north by Pogahn Passage
- Statue of Melandru, Heket Hunt, north center
- Statue of Lyssa, Heket Hunt, north west
- Statue of Balthazar, Skale Hunt, northeast
Creatures[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- 0 Sets of Kournan Armor (only during No Me, No Kormir)
- 10 (20) Wandering Priest
- 20 Vabbian Guard
- 18 Margrid the Sly (only during No Me, No Kormir)
- 20 Nerashi
Collectors[edit | edit source]
- 10 (20) Helenah
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Kournan military
- 20 (26) Kournan Spotter
- 24 (26) Kournan Field Commander
- Only before completing A Thorn in Varesh's Side:
- Only during No Me, No Kormir:
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 64-125 foes in this area.
- Completing the quest A Thorn in Varesh's Side will significantly reduce the number of enemies.
- Some players report finding more chests here in HM after completing A Thorn...
- Knock-down skills are wasted here; enemies have counter skills and even reap benefits if you try to flatten them.
- The prison cannot be entered from the explorable area; you must take part in the mission.