GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Gareth is found outside of the entrance to Frostmaw's Burrows with his companions: Kitta, Latham, Hroth, and several Festive Norn. They are seen dancing and partying while Gareth starts to tell a story.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
When spoken to during being in Frostmaw's Burrows:
- "The stories hold that Frostmaw the Kinslayer cannot be killed, but that is only because she has not yet beheld my might. I will bring back that wurm's ugly head! No wench can resist a hunter carrying a bleeding, severed head!"
When approached, Gareth will start a string of conversation with other NPCs present:
- "Fellow hunters, friends, and future legends..."
- "Yes, a legendary oaf by the name of Gareth. I've heard this one before."
- "...let us celebrate this night, for soon we depart for battle and glory!"
- "Or an honorable, possibly horrible death."
- "Hroth, make yourself useful. Play us a song!"
- "What would you like to hear?"
- "The Ballad of Hammertoe!"
- "Metal Knights of the Apocalypse!"
- "My Husband Left Me for a Bone Minion!"
- After a short pause...
- "That's the name of the song, you idiots."
- "Uh, yeah, of course."
- "Pass me some ale!"
- "So what really happened to your husband, Kitta?"
- "Frostmaw the Kinslayer ate him."
- "Oh, that's right."