GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Gate of Anguish (outpost)
|Gate of Anguish (outpost)|
Description[edit | edit source]
A tiny shred of shattered reality clinging to Abaddon's former realm, the Gate of Anguish leads to a domain of unimaginable sorrow and despair. It is here that the evil lord Mallyx the Unyielding builds his bastion of power, which threatens the very existence of the Goddess of Truth.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Nightfall campaign completion is a requirement for each character in the party. Travel to the Chantry of Secrets and talk to the Guardian of Whispers to get to the other side of the locked gates. Go and kneel before the statue of the Goddess of Truth and talk to the Seer of Truth that appears (if not already there). Note that you cannot have any henchmen in your party.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Chantry of Secrets (north)
- City of Torc'qua (northeast)
- Ravenheart Gloom (southeast)
- Stygian Veil (southwest)
- The Foundry of Failed Creations (southeast)
Note: all these exits are one-way portals - you can leave, but you cannot use them to come back in.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Merchant and Traders:
- Dahn (Merchant)
- Xunlai Chest (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Chaplain Phyratyss: Finding a Purpose
- High Priest Zhellix: Mallyx the Unyielding (Difficulty: Master)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gate of Anguish does not have any henchmen.
- Gate of Anguish is the only mission outpost which does not share a name with its corresponding mission. The mission is called The Ebony Citadel of Mallyx.
- The portal to Ravenheart Gloom seems to show some part of Kourna.
- This mission does not count towards the Protector or Guardian of Elona title tracks, but does grant the "Eternal Conqueror of the Domain of Anguish" trophy for the Hall of Monuments upon completion.