GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Gate of Fear
|Gate of Fear|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Gate of Fear is one of the great locks erected by the Five Gods to imprison Abaddon, weakened by the passage of the ages and the machinations of the God of Secrets. Past this gate lies a great plane inhabitated by the primal fears of early man, and swept by the winds of panic.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Complete the Gate of Pain mission.
Exits[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Yovel (Merchant)
- Xunlai Chest (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Apostate: The Apostate
- Imperial Captain Shi Wang: A History of Violence (Difficulty: Master)
- Imperial Captain Shi Wang: Bad Fortune (Difficulty: Master)
- Rahmor: Kormir's Crusade (Primary Quest)
- Forgotten Keeper: Into the Fire (Can also be started in Gate of Pain)
- Forgotten Keeper: The Last Patrol (Can also be started in Gate of Pain)