GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Gate of Torment
|Gate of Torment|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Gate of Torment stand [sic] upon coagulated reality extruded by the Realm of Torment into the real world. It is nothing more than a thin crust of the real world floating on the edge of the insanity that is Abaddon's prison. Beyond this gate, the forces of Abaddon must not be allowed. If the gate is sundered by the dark god, his evil will pour forth onto the world unabated.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Nightfallen Jahai (northwest, marked 1 on the map)
- The Mouth of Torment (through the Vortex, marked 2 on the map)
- The Shadow Nexus (east, marked 3 on the map)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Storage Chests (Storage) x3
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Churrazek: Good Demon Hunting (Re-added on December 1, 2006)
- Keeper Jinyssa: Breaking the Broken (Difficulty: Master)
- Keeper Jinyssa: Invasion From Within
- Keeper Jinyssa: The Troubled Keeper (Difficulty: Master)
- Keshsek: They Only Come Out at Night
- Neersi: Drink of the Gods
- Neersi: Dark Gateway
- Pehai: Uncharted Territory (Primary Quest)
- Commander Thurnis: The Missing Patrol (Added on December 1, 2006)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most towns, Gate of Torment does not have any traders or crafters.
- The Merchants and Xunlai Agents are found on the north side.
- The terrain in the Gate of Torment varies greatly and seems to take on the appearance of the outpost visible from that point.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Most of the gates to the other areas are visible from the Gate of Torment.
- Gate of Torment was known as Gates of Torment prior to the November 21st, 2006 update, which also caused a slight grammar problem in the description of this location.