GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Gelatinous Summoning Stone
|Gelatinous Summoning Stone|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to summon an Ooze ally of your level that lasts for 30 minutes or until slain in combat. Summoning stones can only be activated once every 60 minutes per character, and only one ally from a summoning stone can be present in an instance at a time. This item can only be used in explorable areas.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- From Alcus Nailbiter in the Central Transfer Chamber for: 1 10 100 1 1
- Random drop from a Paper Wrapped Parcel or Sack of Random Junk
Ooze[edit | edit source]
The summoned Ooze is the same level as your character and uses the following skills:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the ooze dies, another player can summon a new one before the first player's has recharged.
- This item is not usable in Solo Quests, including Dwarven Boxing and Bonus Mission Pack missions.
- Although the Ooze is a spellcaster by profession, it uses melee attacks.
|Core||Automaton • Ghastly • Igneous • Mercantile • Mysterious • Zaishen|
|Factions||Amber • Demonic • Jadeite • Mystical|
|Eye of the North||Arctic • Chitinous • Fossilized • Gelatinous|
|Event||Celestial • Frosty • Mischievous|
|Guild Wars Beyond||Shining Blade War Horn|