GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|This article is about Ghostly Heroes in general. For more information on the Ghostly Hero of the Crystal Desert, see Turai Ossa.|
Ghostly Hero in PvE[edit | edit source]
For use of the Ghostly Hero in PvE see Turai Ossa.
Ghostly Hero in PvP[edit | edit source]
In Global Tournament PvP battles the level 28 Ghostly Hero will be an ally for your party and one of your objectives is to defend him. In PvP games, killing a Ghostly Hero provides a Morale Boost on non-king of the hill maps.
The Ghostly Hero has 640 health points.
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Known creatures using the Ghostly Hero model[edit | edit source]
- Primeval Kings
- An unnamed Enemy Ghostly Hero (Dunes of Despair).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This NPC's corpse can be exploited.
- This NPC wields a Chaos Axe for melee attacking as of the Wednesday October 25, 2006 update.
- He can switch to a bow to attack an enemy at range.
- You can get a Ghostly Hero Miniature from the chest in the Hall of Heroes.
- You can get a Ghostly Hero Miniature from the [Hero’s Zaishen Strongbox] 
- The Ghostly Hero occasionally comes up as an opponent in the Norn Fighting Tournament.