GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Glyph of Elemental Power
|Glyph of Elemental Power|
Full: For 25 seconds, your elemental attributes are boosted by 2 for your next 10 spells.
Concise: (25 seconds.) Boosts your elemental attributes by +2 for your next 10 spells.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The elemental attributes are Air Magic, Earth Magic, Fire Magic, and Water Magic.
- The ability increase granted by this is global and as such will affect weapon damage and the Elementalist Prismatic insignia.
- Skills like Lightning Touch and Shock gain the benefits of the increased attributes without clearing the glyph because they are not spells.
- Avoid using non-elemental spells during this period as they will use up the spell limit but will not gain the benefit from using it.
- Because of the short recharge time, it may be nice to lengthen any attunement by using this spell before casting the attunement and still have it available for other offensive spells.
- This skill stacks with Elemental Lord.
- This skill will stack with Master of Magic only if this glyph is used afterwards. Combine with Elemental Lord to have 15 ranks in the four elemental attributes.