GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
2009-12-28: Gold Doubloons[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Getting to Nick[edit | edit source]
Farming for Gold Doubloons[edit | edit source]
- Suggested Farm #1: The same route that takes you to Commander Wahli takes you near most of the Corsairs in the Barbarous Shore, including 5 bosses. You also pass by a Rare Material Crafter and a merchant.
Threats & recommended skills[edit | edit source]
- Threats: general threats like hex, condition, environmental effects etc.
- Tactics: important tactics, for example pulling, choke points etc
- Recommended skills: skills like anti-kd, hex removal etc
Solo farming[edit | edit source]
- As always, a Spirit Spammer can manage the farm solo, although there are more tricky spots than usual. Consider bringing a partner player or hero: nuker, hex/condition removing healer, N/Rt healer, or any build that can help against larger groups or bosses.
- 600/smite teams should use Spell Breaker to prevent the Corsair Torturer's use of Envenom Enchantments. Smiter should bring a 0 energy self heal to counter the Doctor's Reversal of Damage; like Signet of Rejuvenation. Can be done in Hm too.