GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Golden Boar Scepter
|Golden Boar Scepter|
|Unique weapon details|
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- <type>* damage: 11-22 (req. 9 <Attribute>)
- Halves skill recharge of <Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
- Energy +5 (while Health is above 50%)
* Damage type changes according to item's attribute.
Collector/Weaponsmith/PvP counterpart[edit | edit source]
The stats of this item can be fully replicated with the following:
- an inscribable wand of the appropriate attribute crafted by Hadusi in Kodonur Crossroads or Tehshan in Barbarous Shore, or a PvP wand, upgraded with:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Aside from the looks and a few new linked attributes, these are otherwise identical to the Wayward Wand from the endgame of Factions.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Axe • Hammer • Shield • Staff • Sword • Golden Boar Scepter Bows: Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow Daggers: Split Chakrams • Talons • Ungues Spears: Courage • Prayer • Spirit Scythes: Claw • Eyes • Hand|