GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "These may very well be the last days of the Deldrimor.
- What troubles your mind, friend?"
Why would you say that?
- "Thunderhead Keep has fallen!"
Fallen! To whom?
- "The Stone Summit smashed down the portcullis and swept through the inner bailey. They left few alive."
When did this happen?
- "Just this morning. The Summit managed to murder our scouts. We didn't see them coming until it was too late.
- King Ironhammer is in a foul mood. Never in the history of Deldrimor has Thunderhead Keep been occupied by an enemy force. The Stone Summit may be Dwarves, but that doesn't make them any less of an enemy."
How bad is it?
- "The Summit have overrun everything from the bowl north of the keep all the way through to the capital city far to the south. Once Thunderhead fell, the rest of the city was vulnerable.
- The King intends to take back the keep and the capital city."
What must I do?
- "Rendezvous with King Ironhammer and his guards. Help him get through the invading Summit and Regain his throne."
I have not forgotten the king's kindness to my people.
- "He will be glad to hear that. Go now. King Ironhammer awaits."