GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Grasping Darknesses are fast moving anti-caster warriors. Their skill set causes interruptions, dazed and energy drain which means that a group of them can quickly render spell casters useless if not handled properly. They are known to be servants of the Terrorweb Dryders plaguing the Underworld.
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cast any buffs before engaging them as you might not have the opportunity later.
- Grasping Darkness have lower than usual armor against elemental damage (especially compared to the Bladed Aatxes).
- They tend to clump, so Area of Effect skills work very well against them.
- The ranger skills Dust Trap and Throw Dirt are highly effective in neutralizing their interruptions.
- These move 50% faster than normal at all times, making it nigh-impossible to outrun them except with extremely high fire magic (21) and Burning Speed, or by slowing them down.