GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The five Great Houses of the Kurzick are ancient noble families that trace their lineage back into the earliest history of Cantha. They provide leadership and are the focus of power in the Kurzick nation. Each house practices a different aspect of culture and art and devoted to a different god:
The five Great Houses are:
- House zu Heltzer, political leaders of the Kurzick, inventors and crafters devoted to Dwayna
- House Vasburg, great fighters, devoted to Balthazar
- House Durheim, historians, scholars and poets, devoted to Grenth
- House Brauer, dedicated to art and beauty, devoted to Lyssa
- House Lutgardis, great musicians, devoted to Melandru
The first two houses, zu Heltzer and Vasburg, are stronger and more prominent than the remaining three. All five houses squabble amongst each other mainly to show power and extend influence. Still, when it comes to enmity towards the Luxons, all five houses easily overlook their differences to fight their common foe.
There are also several less prominent Kurzick houses. The other known houses are: