GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: Create a level 1...8...10 spirit. For non-spirit creatures within its range, all physical damage is fire damage instead. This spirit dies after 30...126...150 seconds.
Concise: Creates a level 1...8...10 spirit (30...126...150 second lifespan). Converts physical damage to fire damage for creatures in range. Does not affect spirits.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Valetudo Rubor (Hell's Precipice (mission))
- Staggh the Fervid (Dragon's Gullet, during The Titan Source)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When used in combination with Winter, all physical and elemental damage is converted to cold damage instead.
- In PvP, this is a handy way to get around Warrior's additional armor bonus against physical attacks. However, some other professions (most notably Rangers and Elementalists) may take less damage due to various defenses against elemental damage.
- This skill used in combination with Mesmer's Elemental Resistance stance and a set of Armor with a Pyrebound Insignia will give a ranger an effective 155 AL against physical/fire attacks and a 140 AL against other elemental attacks, without worrying about the penalty from the stance.
- This spirit can be used to negate necromancer Orders spells as they require physical damage to add extra damage.
- Helps gain energy if Storm Chaser or Mantra of Flame is activated.
- Works well with Mark of Rodgort, maintaining constant burning on foes taking physical damage.