GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Green Hills County
|Green Hills County|
Description[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- The Barradin Estate (west)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- Lakeside County (northeast)
- The Catacombs (northwest, before the wall of the Barradin Estate)
- Wizard's Folly (southwest)
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Statue of Balthazar (northeast, before the exit into Lakeside County)
- Mural of Balthazar (west from The Barradin Estate inside of a ruined building)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Merchants and Traders:
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
- 1 Strider
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Grazden the Protector: Protection Prayers
- Kasha Blackblood: The Power of Blood
- Warmaster Grast: Grawl Invasion (See A Second Profession)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After the Searing, this area and Lakeside County are merged to form Old Ascalon.
- There is a landscape glitch just outside the Barradin Estate. Go left across the bridge then stop next to the resurrection shrine. Click the top of the hill behind it and you can walk to the top. There is no visible entrance. You can walk right through the wall next to the water. If there are Aloe Seeds on the hill, melee attacking them will also do the trick.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a pair of highly decorated wagons found in a cul-de-sac, near the southeast corner, one of which also appears in Honur Hill in Vabbi.