GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Sorrow's Furnace, in Tharn Stonerift's room.
- Sorrow's Furnace, in the passage to the east, between the bridge and Marshall Whitman.
- During The Final Assault quest, has a chance to appear along with one of the other Warrior bosses in the chamber south-east of the entrance.
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
- Enslavement Stone
- Grognar's Blade (unique)
- Grognar's Defender (unique)
- Grognar's Sword (unique)
- Stone Summit Badge
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Grognard Gravelhead is one of the bosses included in the Brand the Boss contest. It was named by John P. Cataldo of the United States.
- The three unique weapons that he drops don't have his name; instead they are spelled "Grognar" without the "d".