GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Kaineng City
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
In Bukdek Byway:
- "Master Togo was very clear: only his friends from the northern kingdom may travel through this gate. I am afraid I cannot allow you to pass. Is there something else I can help you with?"
- "Thank Dwayna you made it. Togo is just ahead in Courthouse Square. This plague is turning out to be more of a problem than we initially thought.
- Let me know if I can be of assistance."
Remind me of the situation in Cantha.
- "You, along with Mhenlo, Cynn, Aidan, Devona, and Eve, traveled to Cantha on Togo's request. When you arrived onshore, [sic] you found Mhenlo's old friend, Jamei, under plague attack. The sickness has spread further through the land."
What is going on in Vizunah Square?
- "Togo is waiting in the Courthouse Square for you and Mhenlo. Once you meet up, follow your master along the rooftops. He will inform you of the terrible events plaguing Cantha as of late."
I want to be fully prepared for the fight. Do you have any suggestions for me?
- "1. Plague creatures explode upon death. Anyone nearby will suffer damage.
- 2. Protection and self-healing skills are crucial tools in the battle against the Afflicted.
- 3. Keep Master Togo and Mhenlo alive; without them, all is lost.
- 4. Be prepared to suffer numerous Conditions."