GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 6 seconds, the next time target foe casts a spell that targets a foe, the spell fails and you steal up to 5...12...14 Energy from that foe.
Concise: (6 seconds.) Target foe's next spell fails and you steal 5...12...14 Energy. No effect unless this foe's spell targets one of your allies.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Nyle the Compassionate (Bloodstone Fen (mission))
- Lars the Obeisant (Aurora Glade (mission))
- Bairn the Sinless (Riverside Province (mission))
- Edred the Bruiser (Twin Serpent Lakes)
- Irwyn the Severe (Sanctum Cay (mission))
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike "conventional" interrupt skills like Power Drain, Guilt preemptively prevents a spell from being cast. In this case, Guilt prevents players from casting spells that would hurt or hinder you or your allies. This can be very useful for when an enemy player is casting spells too quickly to interrupt, or when it is absolutely necessary to stop a player's next spell without risking a missed interrupt. Guilt can punish a player for attempting to damage or hex you without requiring you to time a split-second interrupt.
- This skill combines well with Wastrel's Worry.