GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Gyala Hatchery (explorable)
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Gyala Hatchery is an explorable area in the Jade Sea. The western part is open jade, but there is a large island in the center-east of this region and a few smaller islands and excavated regions south of it.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Enelora (only during quest The Impossible Sea Monster)
- Jin Siyan (only during quest The Impossible Sea Monster)
- Luxon Guard
- Luxon Merchant
- Luxon Priest
- 20 Luxon Warrior
- 20 Luxon Ranger
- 20 Luxon Monk
- 20 Luxon Necromancer
- 20 Luxon Mesmer
- 20 Luxon Elementalist
- 20 Luxon Assassin
- 20 Luxon Ritualist
- Nendros (only during quest The Impossible Sea Monster)
- Samti Kohlreg
- Zenos (only during quest The Impossible Sea Monster)
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Leviathan Fish
- Jade Fish
- 24 Rot Wallow
Animals[edit | edit source]
- 5 Reef Lurker (blue)
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 28 Reefclaw Ragebound (Leviathan Fish) - Primal Rage
- 28 Jacqui The Reaver (Human) - Charge!
- 28 Lukrker Foulfist (Yeti) - Tainted Flesh
- 28 Mohby Windbeak (Leviathan Fish) - Echo
- 28 Bahnba Shockfoot (Yeti) - Shockwave
- 28 Whyk Steelshell (Leviathan Fish) - Obsidian Flesh
- 28 Razorfang Hazeclaw (Jade Fish) - Beguiling Haze
- 28 Soulwhisper, Elder Guardian (Plant) - Preservation
Quests[edit | edit source]
Shrines and Blessings[edit | edit source]
- Balthazar: South, by Leviathan Pits1.
- Grenth: East, midway between Leviathan Pits and Gyala Hatchery (outpost)2
- Lyssa: Southeast, by Rhea's Crater2.
- Dwayna: West, 1/3rd the way from Gyala Hatchery (Location) to Leviathan Pits2
- Faction-controlled shrine.
- Unoccupied shrine.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 185-210 foes in this area.