GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Harbinger of Nightfall
|Harbinger of Nightfall|
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Yes, weak mortals. Come to me. You will provide precious amusement, and your death will herald a beginning to Nightfall."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Nundu Bay mission
- When fighting this creature you will have to hex it with Vial of Purified Water, which is a projectile hex, in order to do any damage.
- Also, it is advisable to bring at least two human players as the vial only lasts for 10 seconds but has a recharge of 15 seconds.
- Unlike the Harbingers of Twilight, this one takes half damage from all sources.
- The Harbinger of Nightfall does have natural boss health regeneration, but as its HP are prevented from changing in any way unless it is hexed with Vial of Purified Water, this (as well as healing from its Margonite allies) will only make a difference while the holy water affects it.
- Jennur's Horde mission
- In this mission, the Harbinger of Nightfall can only be damaged by the Lights of Seborhin.
- Unlike the normal Harbingers, this one only loses 1/3 of its health to a single Light of Seborhin, requiring 3 Lights to kill it completely.
- The Harbinger of Nightfall has no inherent health regeneration, and any healing skills used on him will be nullified.