GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hatchery Keeper Gratian
|Hatchery Keeper Gratian|
General[edit | edit source]
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Before completion of Befriending the Luxons:
- "The hatchery is where we raise baby turtles until they are ready to make the journey across the Jade Sea. I'm sorry, but I cannot let you in here. If anything were to happen to those precious baby turtles, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. (character name) should help in our fight against the Kurzicks as a demonstration of loyalty to our people. Go talk with Elder Rhea in Cavalon. I'm sure she'll know how you can help.
- Was there anything else you wish to discuss?"
- "<character name> should head back to Cavalon to speak with Elder Rhea. She would know how best you can help the Luxon clans."
- "What do you wish to discuss?"
During Stolen Eggs, while not holding the eggs:
- "<character name> should bring those stolen eggs to me. As soon as those little precious babies are here, I will let you into the hatchery."
During Stolen Eggs, while holding the eggs:
- "Good day, and welcome to Gyala Hatchery."
After completion of Stolen Eggs:
- "Please continue on through."