GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Lore[edit | edit source]
From the manual:
- Hayda is a young, vain, and impulsive Paragon who travels simply for the fun of it. Supremely confident in her abilities, she believes her position as a Paragon sets her apart from others. There is no situation so perilous where her innate charm, skill, and natural abilities will not carry the day.
- Hayda joined the Shining Blade after the Mursaat were revealed as the “unseen gods” of the White Mantle, and she now dreams of becoming a legendary hero. She bridles against restrictions, particularly those set by Livia or Bartalos. Following their orders was necessary to gain permission to travel with them to the Tarnished Coast—and there's so much to be learned here. She will not let this opportunity pass no matter what her orders.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Quests involved in[edit | edit source]
Recruitment[edit | edit source]
Complete the quest Give Peace a Chance.
Default Skills[edit | edit source]
Armor[edit | edit source]
Shining blade armor
See the armor gallery for details on her armor art.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
When spoken to in Sparkfly Swamp:
- "What do you want? Are you staring at me? You want some of this? Do you?"
When spoken to in Battledepths:
- "I knew you could do it. I'd have said that even if you failed!"
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Idle Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "All women think they're fascinating. In my case it's the truth."
- "As long as we're standing around doing nothing I may as well look good doing it."
- "I don't like Necromancers, people who come back from the dead don't have the same value system."
- "If you say I am vain, it is because I am proud of my deeds. If you say I am eager, it is because I am dutiful. And if you say I am skilled... well... you haven't seen anything yet."
- "Three Paragons walk into a tavern? Wait... I don't get it. Was that a joke?"
Battle Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "By the light of justice!"
- "Do not ask for pity. A Paragon knows it not."
- "Don't tell me what to do. I'll kill you exactly the way I want."
- "Don't you realize that I'm famous?"
- "Face me, evildoer! You will not live to see the next dawn!"
- "Get off! That one's MINE!"
- "I can't believe you actually wore that to a battle."
- "I ought to charge you gold to be this close."
- "I'll bet you've never been beat by someone as pretty as me."
- "I will pray for your soul once you have fallen."
- "Kormir bless my spear!"
- "Poor little guy. Didn't even put up a fight. Next!"
- "Stop ordering me around!"
- "Surrender? I'm going to save you the trouble."
- "You must be joking."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A duplicate Hayda will show up as a "Shining Blade Paragon".
|Eye of the North Heroes|
|Jora Pyre Fierceshot Ogden Stonehealer Livia Gwen|
Vekk Anton Xandra Kahmu Hayda