GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: Heal yourself and all adjacent creatures for 30...150...180 points.
Concise: Heals you and adjacent allies and foes for 30...150...180.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Note that "creatures" include foes.
- When fighting creatures that use this skill, it may be advantageous to get as close to that foe as possible.
- Only the caster will receive the healing from Divine Favor.
- While being a Prophecies campaign skill, it can be captured in a core location: from the Priest of Menzies in Fissure of Woe. However, you still need Prophecies in order to capture the skill.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The icon for this skill is nearly identical to that used for the skill Heal Other, except for the white ring around the "star", and the extra points on the "star".