GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Full: For 10...46...55 seconds. Healing Prayers spells cast 50% faster and heal for 50% more Health.
Concise: (10...46...55 seconds.) Healing Prayers spells cast 50% faster and heal for 50% more.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Healing from Divine Favor is not increased.
- Healing derived from enchantments (such as Dwayna's Sorrow) is not normally increased.
- The fast casting effect of this enchantment stacks with Holy Haste, reducing casting times of healing spells to a quarter of their normal length. Heroes do not use this combo effectively, so if you want them to use this combination, you have to force them to use these two skills in the right order.
- Combines well with Ethereal Light for a powerful heal with a small chance of being interrupted.
- Consider using Healer's Boon with Heal Party to heal all party members for a significant amount.
- Consider using with resurrection skills linked to Healing Prayers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This skill was named Revitalize during the Nightfall Preview Event.