GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is about the skill named Healing Spring. For the location of the same name, see Healing Spring (location).|
Full: For 10 seconds, all adjacent allies are healed for 15...51...60 every 2 seconds. While activating this skill, you are easily interrupted.
Concise: (10 seconds.) Affects adjacent allies. Heals for 15...51...60 every 2 seconds. Easily interrupted.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Captain Greywind (North Kryta Province)
- Master Scout Kiera (Henge of Denravi)
- Dakk (Ember Light Camp)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the only trap that does not cause a negative effect on foes and does not require someone to step on it in order to be triggered. It automatically triggers when you finish activating it.
- Spirits are not affected by this trap.
- The picture resembles the Healing Spring (location) found in Regent Valley (Pre-Searing)
- Healing Spring does not trigger Scourge Healing or Soul Bind, although it does trigger Aura of Faith and similar skills.