GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Heart of Abaddon
|Heart of Abaddon|
Description[edit | edit source]
Getting there[edit | edit source]
To access the Heart of Abaddon the player must talk to Keeper Shafoss in the Abaddon's Gate outpost. Due to a new update the entrance fee has been removed. If you already paid all of your gemstones, you can get a refund by accepting his quest, and talking to Chaplain Phyratyss in the Gate of Anguish (outpost). Finding a Purpose is the quest to receive Razah the Ritualist hero.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- 20 Razah
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Margonites (only during Finding a Purpose)
- Titans (only during Finding a Purpose)
- Torment creatures:
- Shadow Army (only during Finding a Purpose)
- Spirits (only during Finding a Purpose)
- Only spawned from other slain Titans.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Heart of Abaddon has no resurrection shrines, which means that, like missions, parties that get wiped out will return to Abaddon's Gate.