GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Heart of Shadow
|Heart of Shadow|
Full: You are healed for 30...126...150. Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.
Concise: You are healed for 30...126...150 and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Heart of Shadow has several undocumented effects:
- It turns targeted pets hostile.
- It can target any interactive object or NPC (whether ally, neutral, or foe).
- If self-targeted or if no target is selected, the character is the destination chosen appears random.
- As with all Shadowsteps, it will fail if target is blocked (e.g. by map objects or NPCs).
- If used incautiously, you can over-aggro nearby groups.
- This is one of the two skills that are useful for the simple version of Portal jumping.