GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Players can access the help panel by pressing
F10 (the default hotkey) or by typing
/help in the chat window. The panel contains links to web-sites containing both official and player-maintained content. Clicking on the links will open the target web page using your default web browser.
The help panel contains the following sections.
Panel layout[edit | edit source]
Online help[edit | edit source]
- Guild Wars official site
- links to the official Guild Wars web-site.
- Game manuals
- links to the official game manuals for all three campaigns.
- Update notes
- links to the Guild Wars Update page.
- Fan sites
- links to a list of fansites.
Community wiki[edit | edit source]
This section is divided into the following sub-sections and contains links to the official Guild Wars Wiki (regardless of whether an actual wiki article exists at the target):
- lists and links all your current active quests.
- Your skills
- links to all the skills of your primary and secondary profession and your equiped skills.
- Recently encountered skills
- lists and links to the skills that you've recently encountered.
- Recently visited locations
- lists and links to the locations you've recently visited.
- links to the guild page on the official Guild Wars Wiki of the guilds and alliances in which you are a member, guest or invitee.
At the bottom of the panel, there is a text box that can be used to search the official Guild Wars Wiki.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Guild Wars will minimize on clicking a link. There is a warning to this effect which allows cancelling the operation.
- The official Guild Wars Wiki is an entirely different entity from GuildWiki, which you are now reading.
- You can also open to the main page of the official Guild Wars Wiki by typing
/wikifollowed by a word will automacticly search for the word.