GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Honing your Skills
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Second Spear Binah to enter Kamadan.
- Hone your skills by reaching level 5.
- See First Spear Dehvad for your reward.
- "Ahai, <name>. How's your luck been lately? Mine's improved greatly since you helped clear out those corsair raiders. Of course, we can't rely on luck to get us through every scrape. A seasoned soldier never ignores his training. In fact, those are Kormir's orders. All new recruits must hone their primary skills until they reach level five and then begin a rigorous training regimen in a secondary profession. We've all got to be at our best if we hope to meet the challenges that face Elona. So, come talk to me again when you reach level five and I'll get you started on your training."
- Accept: "I'll be back in no time!"
- Reject: "How about we play cards instead?"
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Second Spear Binah)
- "Whenever you want to go back to Kamadan, just let me know."
- Accept: "Can you take me to Kamadan?" (goes straight to the next dialogue below)
- Reject: "I'll be on my way."
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Second Spear Binah)
- "Certainly. Let me know when you are ready."
- Accept: "We are ready."
- Reject: "We are not ready yet."
- "Back so soon? Wow, Koss was right about you. Don't tell him I told you, but Koss called you the "Rising star of the new Order." Well, we'd better get you started on your basic training."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Just continue completing quests, hunting and so on, this quest will automatically update as soon as you reach level 5. When it does, go speak to Dehvad for your reward.