Description[edit | edit source]
A rag-tag community of artists, actors, and other unsavory types, the natives of Honur Hill make their living fleecing wealthy patrons on their way to the Bokka Ampitheatre. [sic] If you need a reproduction statue of Grenth or some fake memoirs of a Prince of Vabbi, the merchants of Honur Hill will be happy to oblige you. Otherwise, hold on to your purse with both hands and walk fast.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
The primary quest All's Well That Ends Well will lead through here.
Exits[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
Honur Hill[edit | edit source]
- Royal Finance Minister Oloda: Warning Kehanni (Primary Quest)
- Royal Finance Minister Oloda: In Defense of Theatre (Difficulty: Master)
- Xunlai Agent Momo: Goren's Stuff: Part 2
- Korvus: Norgu's Nightfall
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a highly decorated wagon that is the same as one found in Green Hills County, in Presearing Tyria; there, the wagon is in a cul-de-sac not quite at the South-East corner.